The problem with most webmasters and and ordinary netizens is that we all have more than two email accounts both on Yahoomail.com and Gmail....
The problem with most webmasters and and ordinary netizens is that we all have more than two email accounts both on Yahoomail.com and Gmail.com. Sometimes, it becomes tedious to check both the email accounts and as such you may missed out some important mails which are very crucial to your business.
So, today we’ve prepared a simple on live video tutorial on how you can automatically Forward all your emails from Yahoo to your Gmail account.
The steps involved are easy. For those of you who cannot watch the YouTube video, just follow the instructions given below:-
- Click Options to the upper-right.
- Select Mail Options from the drop-down menu.
- Click POP & Forwarding from the menu on the left.
- Select Set up or edit POP & Forwarding
- Click Forwarding radio button and enter your own Gmail address.
- Click Save button to the upper left side.
- After this Go to your Gmail account and Click the Verified Button.
HERE IS THE VIDEO TUTORIAL 1