By Chiprang These days everybody, well almost anybody in the cities and even smaller towns are using sophisticated mobile phones and usin...
These days everybody, well almost anybody in the cities and even smaller towns are using sophisticated mobile phones and using social networking sites like Facebook and Twitter on it. I thought of giving tips on how to chat on Facebook using your phone but that has become so history (However if someone wants to know..will consider it). So, today we’ll took at how you can directly upload photos to your Facebook using your iPhone.
What you need:-
- An iPhone with camera
- Latest Facebook application installed on the iPhone
So, if you have both. Follow the following steps to upload your favourite photos directly to your Facebook album.
- Log in to Facebook via the Facebook app for iPhone.
- Select Photos icon which is usually at the bottom of the screen.
- Now your photo albums will appear.
- Select any one of those where you want to upload the photo by clicking the album name.
- Now, click the camera icon in the top right corner of the album you have selected.
- You’ll be asked if you wanted to upload a pictures either by taking a photo on the iPhone or select a photo already in your iPhone.
- Now, if you want to use the photos that are already on the iPhone select the second option and choose the photos.
- When you are done with selecting or taking photos, you will see as Preview of the image that you are going to upload.
- If you are satisfied preview of the photo simply click Use button. You can enter a caption on the next screen.
- Click Done
- Click Upload.
Now, your friends will be able to see the latest pictures you have just clicked … may be while you are visiting a shopping mall or a tourist spot.