By Chiprang Are you looking for a screen capture as well as screen recorder tool? If you are .. HyperCam 3.2 may be the right one for yo...
Are you looking for a screen capture as well as screen recorder tool? If you are .. HyperCam 3.2 may be the right one for you. Of course it is NOT a FREE software. It will cost you some 29.95 EURO. There is also a Free Version that was once highly prices.
Now, let’s see what this software can do for you:-
- It can record AVI movies directly from your monitor
- You can use it for software presentations, software training, demos, tutorials, etc
- It is good for taking screen notes.
- You can select Frame rates and compression quality
- This video format can be played in all PCs
- It takes the action from your PC screen and saves it to AVI (Audio-Video Interleaved) movie file.
- Sound from your system microphone is also recorded.
Some of the features I liked:-
• System-wide hot keys to start, pause, stop recording, and to snap single frames
• Easy precision visual screen area or window selection
• Panning mode
• Multiple video formats
• Frame rate, compression, and key frame choices
• Convenient, user-definable hot keys, including ‘record pause
• Mouse cursor recording can be turned on or off, true shape of the cursor is recorded
• Optional recording of mouse sound clicks
If you want to buy the latest version you can check out the official website http://www.solveigmm.com/en/products/hypercam/