By Chiprang.com Advertising is getting more creative and interactive as well. From the ordinary outdoor boards to high end LED displays in...
Advertising is getting more creative and interactive as well. From the ordinary outdoor boards to high end LED displays in busy street advertisers are trying out everything in the book and beyond to get your peoples’ attention.
Today, in many European countries and America, advertisers are using the “Interactive Signboards” in a big way to promote goods and services.
These gadgets are installed at bus stations, metros, shopping malls and so forth. They have become a big hit with people who are just curious to try their hand on the games and activities installed in these gadgets.
Let’s check out some of the hits videos.
1. The Cadbury Interactive billboard.... so sweet experience in the bus stop
2. Honda Billboard. This works by send a text message to the number given on the advertisement via Bluetooth.
3. MacDonald Interactive Ads... Capture what you can with your mobile phone and get them Free.
4. Live Interactive Billboards to serve social service message... This is how they do it in the Netherlands.
5. Xerox Interactive Billboard at airports.... Don't walk into the doors :)