By Chiprang Google Plus (or Google+) is getting bigger and bigger each day even as Facebook and Twitter go on giving out new features to ...
Google Plus (or Google+) is getting bigger and bigger each day even as Facebook and Twitter go on giving out new features to keep their members from leaving them. At the same time Google Plus is attracting bloggers and webmasters obviously for the same reason they use Twitter and Facebook – create network of friends and subscribers.
Today, we’ll show you how to embed Google Plus (Google+) widget which is similar to Facebook ‘Like’ widget on your blog or website. The implementation of this widget is extremely easy
PLEASE FOLLOW THE STEPS GIVEN BELOW
1st Method. Go to http://plus.scriptrr.com/ and follow this video tutorial.
If you are not satisfied with the design of the first widget, then follow the second method.
1. Go to Widgetsplus or simple
2. Click ‘Get Widget’ button.
3. You’ll see a customization screen.
4. Now copy your Google plus profile ID. (You can find in the Google Plus address. Eg:- This is Chiprang’s Google Plus address http://plus.google.com/102249201860106970867/posts?gpinv=AOE6sdW-oxc:c3gXAPxPZK4 Copy only the numbers)
5. Add the Profile ID and go ahead with the customization. You can change the colours, etc.
6. Now, Click ‘Get Code’ button
7. Copy the html code.
8. Paste it on your blog or website sidebar