By Chiprang AdSense, the main online advertising wing of Google, has refine-tuned its payment system with the new AdSense Interface. No...
AdSense, the main online advertising wing of Google, has refine-tuned its payment system with the new AdSense Interface.
Now, Indian Publishers are able to trace their checks which will be delivered by their courier agent Bluedart.
Indian checks are processed and sent from Google’s Hyderabad office and most of the checks will reach their destinations within 4-7 days.
We’ll show you how you can use this tracking service below.
- Login to your AdSense Account
- You’ll see Finalized Earnings on the right-top corner and also Details
- Click Details
- Now you will see Last issued payment on the right-top corner. Click that.
- Then you’ll see the Payment Details. Copy the Tracking Number
Now the Second Part
- Go to Bluedart.com
- On the left hand side you’ll see Track Your Shipment
- Select Wayward Bill and Paste the Tracking Number
- Click Go
NOTE:- Your AdSene Payment Tracking Number may take a few days for it to appear in the Payment Details as the Payment processing date and the pick-up date by the courier company will be different. A clear example is this check. It was processed (got the payment notification from AdSense)on July 25, 2011. But, it was picked up by Bluedart only on August 6, 2011 from Google’s Hyderabad office. So, you have to wait for at least a week after the processing date to get your tracking number.