By Chiprang.com tech staff writer Sony, the electronic giant, is seriously getting into the camera business and the latest introduction o...
By Chiprang.com tech staff writer
Sony, the electronic giant, is seriously getting into the camera business and the latest introduction of the robust series of SLRs only confirm this trend.
The α77 and NEX-7 models are interchangeable lens digital cameras meant for high end users who are mostly professionals. Basically, α77 is for intermediate users whereas the NEX-7 is for those who wants to climb the ladder higher.
The main features of the two models are:-
- Both are 24.3-megapixel cams
- They are equipped with APSC-size CMOS image sensor.
- BIONZ signal processing engine.
- The powerful OLED digital viewfinder which gives a contrast ratio ten times higher than before. This will give you a crisp and clear images.
- The new AVCHD 2.0 will let you shoot Full HD very smoothly, at 60p.
WHEN: The α77 will be released in October 2011 and the NEX-7 in November 2011.
HERE’s the PREVIEW VIDEO