By Robert S, Chiprang.com The IRCTC has launched a smarter way to book rail tickets. Now, you can book ticket -ANYWHERE ANYTIME through yo...
By Robert S, Chiprang.com
For this simply login to the IRCTC mobile website https://www.irctc.co.in/mobile and with just a few clicks you can book your tickets.
For this, your phone must have basic GPRS activated.
Main features are:
Book Ticket/ Enquiry - Book tickets by providing source and destination.
Booked History - Tickets whose Date of Journey is due will be visible.
Cancel Ticket - Cancel any of the tickets whose date of journey is due.
Browse the URL using your mobile and book tickets using any of your credit/debit card for payment.
Help for booking
1. Login to URL with your existing IRCTC user id and password.
2. Fill in details for plan my travel.
3. Select the train and continue the booking.
4. Use existing passenger list on add passengers.
5. Confirm booking details and pay through Credit/debit card to get successful booking.