By Nancy Rorie*, Guest author ( For Guest Posting, refer Terms ) When you are designing your house it is so difficult to choose the correc...
By Nancy Rorie*, Guest author (For Guest Posting, refer Terms)
When you are designing your house it is so difficult to choose the correct sofa, side tables, curtains, beds. You wish to get some products from depot, place them in your room and choose the best amongst them. The problem is it is so not possible. Designing with pen and paper is not so viable. Even a small measurement mistake can result in improper size of furniture increasing the cost and frustration. But with todays advanced technology and various software it is possible to layout furniture in 3D as per design of your room.
Online tools for designing the room are way too helpful and simple to use. You need to enter the measurements of the room and not to forget, the doors and windows. After this, you can virtually put the furniture all around the room and even drag it from here and there to choose the best option.
Once you have saved the perfect room plan, you can download it or take a print out. This paper can be shared with your contractor or designer to give them a better idea of your choice or else you can carry it to stores and select the furniture. Here we have a list of best online tools available free of cost :
1. Floorplanner.com It is an awesome easy to use tool to design your room. You can save almost 5 layouts and then share the layouts in public. Thus you can get inputs from your friends and relatives. You can place lots of object in room with various colors and dimensions. Floorplanner.com is very flexible and allows very minute changes.
2. Mydeco 3D This is also a free online room designer tool with a unique camera, which allows you to view the room from various angles. It is way too simple and you can create room within minutes. Furniture and accessories which you will be using to decorate are actual items and thus can be online purchased. In case of any problems there is a video tutorial to help you out.
3. IKEA Home planner The easiest of the tool with all actual items is IKEA home planner. With its catalog you could exactly place even a bookshelf with your suitable dimensions. You can easily design your house and calculate cost of it. Once you are done just take a printout and go to IKEA store.
4. Arrange-A-Room This is an in-house tool by Better Homes and Garden. It has very elaborate and clear online instructions to use it. You can change the shape of room also easily with it. The only con is it has limited number of furniture and accessories. It is best tool in case you are looking for a simple and not fancy room.
5. 3D Dream There are thousands of material and products you can choose from in 3D Dream. It has undo and redo button to do changes accordingly. The camera angles are not good thus rotate tool doesn’t work properly.
About the author: Nancy Rorie is a blogger who also loves to write about energy saving led lights, eco-friendly products, green technology and home improvement tips.