By Andy Micheal, Guest author When the iPhone 5 was released, the company Apple Inc also released the iPhone 4 with upgraded iOS 6 and the ...
By Andy Micheal, Guest author
When the iPhone 5 was released, the company Apple Inc also released the iPhone 4 with upgraded iOS 6 and the memory details with 8GB non-removable memory. As the iPhone 3G was no longer upgradeable and you know how people want the latest deigned features and specs in their gadgets, the company discontinued the iPhone 3G. Those who had such phones got an option of exchanging the phone with the iPhone 4 for good. Even when I wanted to buy my iPhone 5, I talked to my dad that I could give in his iPhone 3G and get him an iPhone 4. That is how, we all upgraded the iPhones to the iOS 4 version.
The iPhone accessory developers have been seen to actively make the iPhone 4 cases and covers for the new iPhones as well. The company strategically has increased the sales of the iPhone 4 and the iPhone 5 with the help of different discount packages, online payments, and orders, and by the help of accessories. Some of the accessories that are good enough should be bought by the help of the following tips, so that your new phones are not scratched.
1) Buy something softer. Do not go for the entire soft texture inside and out. Go for something that is soft on the inside but hard on the outside. This kind of texture will save the iPhone from damages if it falls to the ground.
2) Do not go for something that is too hard like wood and metal cases and covers. They impart the affects of a fall to the iPhone easily, damaging the iPhone and the cases themselves.
3) Go for something that is not that shiny and speculative. Else, the stalkers will always be asking about what you have in your hand and they would want to see it. They will use the iPhone rough.
4) Do go for designer cases, but do not just buy anything that looks good but is not very protective. Avoid motif based cases and covers, as they will make the cases harder for you to carry or put in your pocket.
The top accessories that you should go for are as follows:
1) Leather cases: It is a good ye expensive material to make cases out of. However, you will find that good leather cases are anti friction and anti scratch. You can pay a bit more for such cases but your expenditure will be worth it. You can find different colors in the leather cases etc, but you need to know that the more you go for looks, the expensive the cases/covers will become.
2) Go for plain Silicone cases and covers. They are non adhesive, sticking cases that will create a vacuum between the surface of the phone and itself. This way you will be able to save the phones from the scratches and the damages. The cases made in silicone are available in different designs and you can get them easily from online sites and iTunes as well.
Andy Micheal has interest in writing about gadgets and their accessories like the iPhone 4 cases, covers etc. You can get all kinds of information on the specs and the functionality of gadgets, how they can be protected, and how they will be used to their full potential through the help of tips and tricks. you can get a lot of information on the comparative features of similar gadgets by different competitors in the field of mobile devices, smartphones, tablets, laptops, gaming consoles etc. For more information about iphone 4 cases check this link.